We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our bold media agency in the heart of London. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the role is an exciting position for someone who ideally has a few years of account management experience under their belt but wants to take on more responsibility and ownership within a fresh, ambitious agency.
This is a standout opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment.
We are a high-growth offline media agency that’s disrupting the industry with our creative approaches, desire to win, and work hard, play hard attitude.
Our continuous aim is to enhance the way brands are acquiring and retaining customers through innovative solutions and our specialist services.
You’ll be working at a modern, fast-moving media company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
This is a results-driven role for a motivated individual looking to take onus for their targets and implement their own techniques with a desire to grow with the business to take up a senior position. KPIs include Account Supporting metrics and Customer Success strategies.
You will be a natural communicator and will plan and execute marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing clients’ satisfaction and success. We want a fast learner who is diligent, thinks strategically and clearly about how to best a customer’s objectives and surpass them.
What we can offer
- Incredible development opportunities working closely with senior team leaders
- Freedom to work your own way
- Be part of an energetic team with unlimited support
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working from home and at our modern central London office, near Shoreditch
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ account management experience in offline marketing
- Evidence of managing a campaign cycle
- Experience in using CRM software to manage accounts and campaigns
- Highly organised to ensure that your diary is full and you’re able to manage clients’ requirements and immediate needs
- Ensure customer targets are met and exceeded
- Be an ambitions individual who is confident in their abilities
- Be driven by rewards
- Have strong research skills
- Manage the campaign cycle of your clients with support from the team
- Work collaboratively with the directors on new strategies to meet company objectives
Sound exciting? APPLY NOW!
How can we help?
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.