We are seeking a superstar Business Development Executive to join our bold media agency in the heart of London. Reporting to one of the directors, the role is an exciting position for someone who ideally has a few years of sales experience under their belt but wants to take on more responsibility and ownership within a fresh, ambitious agency.
This is a standout opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment.
We are a high-growth offline media agency that’s disrupting the industry with our creative approaches, desire to win, and work hard, play hard attitude.
Our continuous aim is to enhance the way brands are acquiring and retaining customers through innovative solutions and our specialist services.
You’ll be working at a modern, fast-moving media company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
This is a results-driven role for a motivated individual looking to take onus for their targets and implement their own techniques with a desire to grow with the business to take up a senior position. KPIs include New Sales Development, Account Management, and Customer Success strategies.
You will be a natural communicator and will plan and execute marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing your account base. We want a hustler who is charming, thinks strategically and clearly about how to best achieve goals within the business.
What we can offer
- Incredible development opportunities working closely with the directors
- Freedom to work your own way
- Be part of an energetic team with unlimited support
- Competitive salary with an attractive bonus structure
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working from home and at our modern central London office, near Shoreditch
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ sales and account management experience in marketing
- Evidence of managing a sales cycle
- Experience in using CRM software to manage leads and accounts
- Highly organised to ensure that your diary is full and you’re able to manage a sales process from start to finish
- Being proactive is a must – keeping highly active and being able to motivate yourself is an important part of the job
- Self-starter that relishes the opportunity to create and manage their own workflow
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Be an ambitions individual who is confident in their abilities
- Manage inbound and self-originate leads
- Be driven by pay incentives
- Have strong research skills
- Manage the campaign cycle of your clients with support from the team
- Work collaboratively with the directors on new strategies to meet company objectives
Sound exciting? APPLY NOW!
How can we help?
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.