In line with our continued growth, we are now seeking a talented Head of Direct Mail to join our dynamic media agency in London. Reporting to the directors, the role will be a senior position and the successful applicant will possess the experience and ability to deliver substantial growth for the business through leading on our direct mail services.
This is a standout opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment.
We are a high-growth media agency that’s disrupting the industry with our fresh approaches, desire to win, and work hard, play hard attitude.
Our continuous aim is to enhance the way brands are acquiring and retaining customers through innovative solutions and our specialist services.
You’ll be working at a modern, fast-moving media company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
This is a results-driven role for a motivated individual looking to take responsibility and lay their own foundations. KPIs will include Business Development, Account Management, Supply Chain refinement whilst encompassing businesses growth strategies.
The Head of Direct Mail will play a pivotal role in defining, implementing, and owning an end-to-end channel strategy across the agency. This strategy will be aligned with the overall business objective to deliver revenue growth by focusing on accounts generation and overseeing all aspects of the channel.
You will be a natural leader and will drive our brand advocacy activities, planning and executing campaigns with the goal of increasing our account base and share of voice. You will also have strong offline marketing experience, with granular and strategic experience in managing clients and developing outreach processes.
You will own the KPIs and will ensure insightful reporting on the growth of the channel to the directors. You will balance out the best practices of marketing and overall company assets such as brand, service capabilities, and marketing, with the practical needs of the operational leaders and clients.
What we can offer
- Incredible development opportunities working closely with the directors
- Freedom to work your own way
- Be part of an energetic team with unlimited support
- Highly competitive salary with an attractive bonus structure
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working from home and at our modern central London office, near Shoreditch
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ business development and account management experience in Direct Mail
- Expert understanding of mailing services including the ability to plan and execute campaigns from brief through to delivery
- Evidence of sourcing, pitching and winning new offline marketing contracts valued at £100k+ pa
- Experience in using CRM software to manage leads and accounts
- Highly organised to ensure that your diary is full and you’re able to manage a sales process from start to finish
- Being proactive is a must – keeping highly active and being able to motivate yourself is an important part of the job
- Self-starter that relishes the opportunity to create and manage their own workflow
- Ensure targets are met, exceeded, and reported
- Take onus of the service channel and continually develop growth initiatives
- Be an ambitions individual who is confident in their leadership abilities
- Self-originate leads and innovate new ways to approach brands
- Be driven by pay incentives
- Have strong research skills
- Manage the sales cycle of your clients with support from the team
- Work collaboratively with the directors on new strategies to meet company objectives
Sound exciting? APPLY NOW!
How can we help?
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.