A growing and dynamic marketing agency based in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Executive (‘OE’). This is an extremely busy and varied role giving you the opportunity to support the two Founders with a variety of Team OE duties that include implementing an ambitious growth strategy. The role will be office based with the opportunity to agree some flexible home-based remote working.
We’re a disruptor in the marketing space. We’re a client-focused, entirely independent media agency in the heart of London who work with like-minded, accelerating brands in the UK and overseas.
Founded by passionate media strategists, we challenge the traditional formats of offline media. Our belief is that media planning should be data-driven, transparent, and most importantly; measurable.
Our impressive range of clients include household names like Amazon, PureGym, Uber, and Waitrose amongst many others.
Following a strategic review, we have committed to invest significantly in our organisation to build on our success to date and set us up with the expanded team, infrastructure, and processes for the future. A key element of this strategy is to recruit a highly experienced and creative Operations Executive to support the Founders to implement strategies. This will put the Operations Executive at the very centre of the agency offering the successful candidate the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the organisation.
Key requirements include at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role within a client centric environment where there are multiple business lines, responsibilities, and liaison with varied external stakeholders. This role requires excellent communication skills and a high level of initiative and commercial skills with the ability to anticipate events and requirements in real time. It would suit an ambitious professional who would relish the opportunity to help shape a fast-growing organisation through helping to put in structures, processes, and ideas. Attention to detail along with excellent technical skills and a can-do attitude is a must.
What we can offer
- Incredible development opportunities working closely with the directors
- Freedom to work your own way
- Be part of an energetic team with unlimited support
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working from home and at our modern central London office, near Shoreditch
Required Skills & Experience
- Accomplished communication skills and ability to manage ‘different’ stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Office 365), in particular Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint (excellent presentation skills)
- Time-management – can prioritise, meet deadlines and motivate others to deliver on time
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate the needs and requirements of the two Founders and prompt them as required
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Assignment management – lead the project coordination of agreed internal projects
- Stakeholder management – develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Book and complete marketing campaigns with suppliers
- Liaise with clients and suppliers regarding the status of their campaigns
- Follow up with the relevant parties to ensure the campaigns are delivered professionally and on-time
- Respond to ad hoc requests from suppliers and clients e.g. send sample packs, book another campaign
- Manage purchases for the business e.g. raise POs for suppliers, buy office supplies, postage
- Support the two Founders to explore new business ventures and opportunities
- Set up basic administrative systems, processes and procedures
Qualities required include
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; with high levels of energy, tenacity and focus
- Intuition; able to assess a situation and take initiative but not be afraid to ask for help
- Self-starter; proactive, inquisitive, and willing to learn
- A “solutions-focused” and structured thinker who enjoys a challenge
- Ability to multi-task but also say “no” at the appropriate time
- Good people person
- Can demonstrate sound judgement and not afraid to make decisions
How can we help?
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.